Specialized ’74 Gear
Be sure to check out the latest throw-back from Specialized – they’re taking you back to 1974 with a new pair of shoes and gloves!
Classic style. Modern technology. The 74 shoe harkens back to the halcyon days of cycling when style and individuality mattered most. Body Geometry technology, Boa® lacing, and a supple kangaroo leather upper make it super comfortable, too.
- Full genuine kangaroo leather upper with retro styling
- FACT carbon sole uses high modulus, unidirectional carbon fiber and TorsionBox construction to optimize stiffness and weight in our thinnest outsole yet: 12.0 stiffness index
- Full BG features in outsole and BG+ High Performance Footbed combine to reduce hot spots and improve knee/foot alignment
- Lightweight Boa® S1-M incremental zonal closure allows on-the-fly adjustments for a dynamic fit; L/R shoe forward rotating to tighten
- Two independent Boa® dials optimize closure in each zone: Top dial locks the ankle and heel down, while mid-foot dial snugs the arch and forefoot
- Replaceable high-strength braided steel lace
- Open-back lace guides for easy on/off
- Replaceable heel tread with internally recessed bolts for safety
- Ultra-vented tongue for breathability
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits Shimano SPD-SL, Look, Time, and Speedplay
- Approximate weight: 270g (1/2 pair #42)
Timeless Style. Perfect materials. Those were what 1974 was all about. Now, add modern technology and you get a great fitting glove with a little nostalgia attached to it.
- Supple Pittards® leather micro perf upper
- Top hand Lycra flex zones
- BG technology reduces hand numbness by relieving pressure on the sensitive ulnar nerve
- Lycra thumb gusset
- Micro-width Velcro® closure for comfort and unrestricted wrist movement
- Minimal padding increases feel for precision and control
- Soft, absorbent Microwipe™ thumb for brushing away sweat
Please contact the Missouri City location for more details or to purchase.