Hey Cyclists! Join us every Saturday for our weekly “shop” ride.
The rides are as follows:
- ROAD RIDE – Departs from the shop at 7:30am.
- You must wear a DOT approved helmet.
- Bicycle should be in good working order.
- There are generally two groups that ride…
- A-group: the faster of the two with speeds averaging ~20+ mph.
- B-group: great for first-timers, casual riders, etc with speeds averaging ~16-18 mph.
- It is advisable that you bring the necessary accessories such as a spare tire, pump, etc.
- Proper hydration and nutrition is advisable as well.
- TRI / TT bikes are not recommended on this ride.
- This is not a supported ride and all cyclists ride at their own risk.
Short Route – approximately ~40 miles round trip